Color Confidential



Today was your typical Monday for me. I woke up groggy from a deep sleep, got ready, walked up the street only to have forgotten a bag of stuff I had to mail out, rushed back home to get it and so on...
I had two coffees, but the second one wasn't good so its kind of still sitting on my desk at work. Gross right? Well, that's o.k. I was so busy getting stuff organized and mailing out some special little packages to some very great readers and friends that I had barely enough time to concentrate on cleaning up my work space.
Lets just say I'm happy that tomorrow is Tuesday.

I've been hesitant to put bright outfits together in fear of looking too young. Maybe it's the constant meeting of ladies my age in New York, clad in all black attire and sky scraper heels that makes me feel this way or maybe I'm just feeling old? Well today was my attempt at putting together something with color and keeping to my age. (Well, you can just keep on guessing at what exactly that is...) I also attempted to wear this blazer again, and again, I don't love it. I just don't know what it is but I much rather throw on a jean jacket!! Yes, in fact this outfit would be fantastic with a denim piece! Must remember that for next time!

**Ps:  Welovecolors are donating 5% of all February Sales to Haiti! Did I mention that they have over 50 colors of solid tights? Only this week left. I got myself a pair of Lilac and Mint Green ones to get me ready for Spring!

Outfit:
Skirt}Thrifted
Top}F21 (Thrifted)
Scarf}Bindya sample sale
Tights}Maize courtesy of We Love Colors
Boots}Vintage
Belt}Thrifted
Jacket}Kensiegirl
Bag}Vintage




Popular Posts

Quirky New Lingerie Gift Ideas

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party