Getting over the hump






Finally the Summer weather is upon us! No more tights, no more cardigans needed (for now). I took the opportunity to wear one of my rompers and decided to forego tights. Eeep! So short! I'm really not used to showing so much legs! yikes.
As we're approaching the weekend I'm getting more and more excited. You see Nickie and I have decided to get out of the city for memorial day weekend and go to the quiet mountainess Poconos. She's going up on Friday and i'll be joining her on Saturday. I still haven't had much time to see what the heck there is to do there but i'm just looking forward to not being in nyc, maybe checking out as few farmer's markets and some memorial day parades. I already have some cute weekend casual outfits planned out, now I only have to check out the weather to see if it's appropriate.

{Thanks for all of the comments on my new tattoo! I super appreciate it. And yes, it is going to be colored at some point and will be going up to my shoulder. I'll try and do a tattoo post really soon, if i could just get my home internet working!}

Outfit:
Romper}thrifted via value Village
Shoes}Arturo Chiang via Beacon's Closet
Belt}kensie

Popular Posts

Quirky New Lingerie Gift Ideas

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party