Held Hostage





                 

Remember that little group I'm a member of called the Delightful Dozen? Yeah, I know I haven't posted anything about it in a very long time but it's still going and there's articles of clothing out there being swapped and mailed out all over the country. You a can keep up with it through our Facebook page

A little while ago, Jen (from Jenloveskev) and I did a little swap of our own. I packed up a few things fer her and she did the same. Well, I'm sorry to tell you Jen but I've adopted (more like kidnapped) this skirt! I've had it for so long and have been dying to wear it but really wanted to get that perfect outfit down for the coming out of it on the blog. Trust me, this skirt goes with every top I own. I'm not kidding. I have a tank/t-shirt/blouse in every single color in the print of this skirt and I want to wear it with every one of them. Funny enough, I decided to pair it with this striped tank that I got from Target ($9!) to make it more city appropriate.

Well I hope everyone's week is going well so far. Any plans for the long weekend? As I said yesterday, I'll be away so that means no posts for about 3 days. Plus my internet is still down at home so I can't even make up scheduled posts! Maybe a little break will be good for me. It's been so hard finding the time to visit everyone's lovely blogs so I super appreciate you guys taking the time to visit mine!

Outfit:
Skirt}swap via Jen
Tank}Target
Shoes}Winner's
Belt}thrifted via Value Village
Necklace} courtesy of Dolly & Boy

Popular Posts

Quirky New Lingerie Gift Ideas

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party