Suzi dit Feng Shui






                
It's finally Friday and I'm so excited for this weekend! Nickie and I decided on a impromptu out of the city getaway to the Poconos. Oh man, it feels like it's been ages since I left the city. I can't wait for thrift stores, flea markets and lots of goodwill thrifting. I think I better bring an extra suitcase just in case. And of course, I'll be taking loads of pictures!

This morning when I was taking my outfit pics I was really trying to show off how this new OPI color: Suzi says Feng Shui matched perfectly with the blue in my dress. It wasn't even intentional since I was planning on wearing something completely different last night when I was painting my nails. I couldn't figure out how to pose for this and felt a little awkward!haha.
Have a good weekend everyone. I'll be back on Tuesday. 

Outfit:
Dress}kensie
Shoes}Winner's
Nailpolish} OPI, Suzi says Feng Shui


Popular Posts

Quirky New Lingerie Gift Ideas

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party