S'il neige pas

{If it doesn't snow}

DSC_0133

DSC_0136

DSC_0128

I think I'm finally getting back into my regular routine of taking outfit pictures in the mornings and hopefully sticking to a regular blogging schedule. I know that once the Holidays hit (as if they haven't already) it'll all be thrown off course again. Oh well, let's just try to get through this week right?

I got this dress from Modcloth and was so happy when it arrived! Remember when I said that most of my clothes aren't season appropriate? Well, let's just add this to the pile shall we? I thought pairing it with thick tights and boots would kind of balance it out but I think it'll need to be stored away until the Spring. it's a good thing that I'm going to be up in Canada in a couple of weeks since I can stock up on chunky sweaters, thicker skirts, and possibly a cute   (but warm) coat at Value Village. That is, if I have the time. I love going to VV as a lot of the clothing I find is all made in Canada and super well made to withstand Northern winters. Speaking of Vintage, I've added a few items to my blog shop. Email me if you call dibs on it.

One more thing, if you haven't entered the Archives giveway yet, please do so here!

sig5

Outfit:
dress}Social Graces dress, c/o Modcloth
tights}Delightfully Warm tights, c/o Modcloth
boots}Dexter (thrifted via Beacon's)
jacket} The Bay

Popular Posts

Quirky New Lingerie Gift Ideas

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party