Bleu et Pêche

{Blue & Peach}

DSC_0416

DSC_0411

DSC_0419

Yes, I'm still taking outfit pictures in my backyard. We were planning on moving this weekend but midway throught he week we found out that the tenant that is curerntly in the spot we're moving into wasn't planning on getting out until Monday. Who does that? Personally, I much rather move over the weekend than leaving it until a Monday but I guess not everyone is on a Monday to Friday schedule. So, instead I spent Saturday packing away, and Sunday went into the city with my man and strolled through Central Park, and stopped into the Met for a quick look. We had a delicious lunch at Candle cafe, another amazing vegan place in the city.

This outfit is from last week but I didn't have time to post it until now. I like this color combination and the tights add a little texture since both top and skirt are solid. I usually like to mix it up with a least one print but this is keeping it a little more simple. Looking at these pictures, I'm happy to report that the snow has since melted! Let's cross our fingers that it stays that way. Especially for the move next weekend! 


sig5

Outfit:
blouse}H&M
tights}H&M
bag}Matt & Nat
Shoes}c/o Seychelles


Popular Posts

Quirky New Lingerie Gift Ideas

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party