Making a Statement
First of all, a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in Canada! It's Columbus day here but I still have to get my butt to work. I guess it's fine since next month I'll have 2 1/2 days off for the US thanksgiving holiday. I just have to be patient.
I'm very excited to be wearing my new flower necklace that I won from the lovely ladies over at {Have a cute day}! I'm super happy its black as it'll go with anything, I could probably even wear it with one of my floral print dresses. (**Note to self) Go check out their blog! They're always posting great outfits and are on the up and up on all things cute! Thanks again ladies, I love the necklace you picked out for me. It's just my style!
Outfit:
Shorts}Vintage
Top}kensie
Hat}Me!
Necklace}Won courtesy of Have a cute day
Boots}No name brand