Mixed Prints







O.k, so how perfect is it that this top randomly bought at H&M last Summer matches this kensiegirl dress perfectly? If you haven't noticed I've been trying to find different printed items in my wardrobe that I haven't yet worn together and testing them out. So far I'm liking the results.

Oh lets not get started on my hair. I tested out the "wash it at night and let it dry overnight" method. Yeah, it didn't quite work and left my hair kind of stringy looking with a little bit of waves. Since I thought this would save me time this morning, I did not have any choice but to pin it up any which way and head out the door. I included a back facing picture so you can kind of see what is happening back there.

This morning I was running around my apartment looking for a necklace. You see, I forgot all of my "everyday" jewelry at Chris's house over the weekend and have been feeling a little bare this week. Well, how excited was I when I saw this giveaway over at Delightfully Tacky's blog!!



This is exactly what I could've used this morning to toughen up this girly dress. Honestly though, wouldn't I be so badass with this necklace??!! Of course I'd pair it with the girliess (is that a word) floral dress to counteract the tattoo and hardcore bling but thats just how I am. Oh if I can just win this giveaway I wouldn't ask for anything more!



Outfit:
Dress}kensiegirl
Top}H&M
Vest}F21
Boots}Blowfish
Tights}AA
Earrings}Japan

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories