Tiki drinks & Elvis impersonators

I'm still here! Sorry for the lack of posts this weekend but I've been busy. I've been busy doing real life stuff, you know, like sleeping way too much, eating alot, drinking just a bit, laughing with friends, spending quality time with my man. Now it's Monday and I'm back. So I give you the pictures I promised from Saturday night, where my friend Nickie had her birthday bash.




I went with one of my vintage dresses. I thought it would really suit the Tiki bar's retro vibe and fit right in with the Elvis Impersonator. My hair I arranged in a mini bouffant/beehive.



Nickie wore one of her awesome creations. Complete with cape à la Elvis. Here she's sipping on a Stormy Skull tiki drink.



No party would be complete without an Elvis Impersonator

And more pictures:









Hope everyone had a great weekend!


Outfit:
Dress}Thrifted via Beacon's Closet
Boots}Thrifted via Atlantic Attic

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories