A Touch of Vintage







I don't have much to talk about today so this will be a really short post. I was running late this morning (due to sleeping in an extra 30 minutes!yikes) which explains the indoor pictures, plus you should get used to it because this is what I'll have to resort to once the snow makes an appearance.

When I'm thrifting for blouses, I try to go for novelty looking ones, so when I found this little gem I knew it was going back home with me. The side ruffle and buttons is what sold me on it, plus the color/print it really easy to incorporate into my wardrobe. And if you haven't guessed it yet, this is probably my favorite skirt.

(I am still wearing lipstick just not my usual, this one is more of a nude shade, from MAC, Viva Glam II in case you're wondering)

Outfit:
Blouse}Thrifted
Skirt}Thrifted
Belt}Vintage
Boots}80%20
Bag}Matt & Nat

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories