Argyle My Legs
Since I was heading out to Chris' last night, my outfit choice had to be simple and fit all in one bag. Also in there was my camera and usual gear of a magazine for train reading, an umbrella for nyc's unpredictable weather, two knitting projects currently working on, makeup case, dry shampoo in travel size. I try to carry the least possible amount of stuff with me, for two reasons actually, one is that the trains are usually overcrowded and there's barely room for bodies let alone scary big purses, and second (and you can laugh at me here if you want) I think it's bad for my already poor posture to be carrying a heavy load. So what I end up doing is pairing down to the essentials and wearing just a small over the shoulder purse.
My dress of choice today is made out of french terry. This is another one where I cut the bottom off and left a raw edge. I think it has something to do with my height (or lack of) that makes me want to wear shorter dresses and skirts. It looks dispoprtionate/dowdy otherwise. I jazzed it up by bringing out these argyle tights, that I think I bought at F21, but it was a while ago. And this cardigan I believe is my only colored cardigan as opposed to neutrals. I really need to fix that. I'm dying for a pink or lavender cardigan with either crochet or lace details. Oh how pretty does that sound!??
Outfit:
Dress}kensiegirl
Cardigan}Zara
Tights}F21

