Back in Time









After a very busy week, I finally caught up on some sleep and woke up refreshed and ready for Friday. I even had time to take two sets of pictures, have breakfast and coffee, and still manage to get to work on time.Don't let these pictures deceive you, even though the sun was shining it was cold and windy for my little morning photoshoot.
I decided to wear this drop waist tweed dress that I picked up a few months ago at Beacon's Closet in park Slope. It was brand new with tags for $10. How could I not? That is why I love Beacon's, they don't overprice their items no matter how new or what brand they might be. The dress itself is a little more "preppy" than my usual so I played it up with my navy tights and brown booties. The cardigan was necessary since the dress is sleveless.

My outerwear look consists of my french terry jacket that I've had forever. It's the perfect comfty jacket and not too hot for train commutes. The cloche hat is my newest cheap purchase from Target! I've worn it pretty much everyday since I bought it.

This weekend is going to be a very relaxed one. I'm not even sure about plans for tonight, maybe a movie? Actually I really don't mind staying in on weekends. Its kind of nice not to feel the pressure to go out and do something. I'm much more of a homebody, even though my blog might give you the impression of the opposite. I really don't do that much interesting things....

Outfit:
Dress}Volcom via Beacon's Closet
Tights}AA in Midnight
Shoes}Jeffrey Campbell
Cardigan}kensiegirl
Coat}F21
Purse}Cynthia Rowley
Hat}Target
Scarf}Bindya via sample sale

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories