First things first
Ackk, my computer is running at a snails pace right now and editing my pictures through picnik seems like waiting for christmas. Since I'm dying to show you some pictures of my Halloween weekend I'll start by posting my outfit from Friday night.
I decided to attend a party that Chris & his roomate were throwing at the very last minute. As I was still at work I ran around our showroom looking for something to wear as I did not want to wear my AC costume two days in a row. I found this orange (its more of a coral but lets not get technical) dress and just went with it. I paired it with brown boots & tights and made a green headband from a t-shirt. The outcome/ A pumpkin (duh). O.k, its not the most original but like I said, all of my efforts went into Saturday nights costume, which I will post tomorrow!
Outfit:
Dress}kensie dresses
Tights}Hue
Boots}Aldo
Outfit:
Dress}kensie dresses
Tights}Hue
Boots}Aldo