Get through this




       
   



Is anyone else getting excited for the holidays? I mean, I'm not even a US citizen, yet I'm so anxious for Thanksgiving! Maybe its due to the fact that I missed out on the Canadian Thanksgiving back in October and will be going up to Ottawa (Ontario) to visit my family next week. It'll be especially nice since there's no set obligation to do anything while i'm there! I'll catch up with my parents, hang out with my siblings (brother,sister, sister-in law, and soon to be brother-in-law!), and definitely hit up a few thrift stores i.e.Value Village. Sounds like an awesome holiday if you ask me.

Now I just have to make it through the rest of this week, start packing early next week and make sure that I have blogging worthy outfits while i'm away. You didn't think I'd stop blogging did ya?

Oh and I completely forgot to let you know what I thought about Precious, (see Sunday's post). To tell you the truth, as touching as the movie may be ( I shed a few tears) and all the actors did an amazing job, it left me feeling depressed and sad. I  just wouldn't describe it as a feel good movie at all. Maybe I'm just a sucker for a happy ending, but if you're anything like me, I wouldn't rush to the theatres to see this.


Outfit:
Blouse}UO
Shorts}kensiegirl
Boots}Aldo
Vest}mac & jac
Headband}F21

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories