My Day Off

Even though I had all day to write this post I'm rushing out the door as soon as I hit POST! I had the day off today to recuperate from my weekend in AC. Well it wasn't that crazy but I wanted a day to run my usual weekend errands. Tonight I'm off to Chris's place, where we'll probably end up a few rounds of tetris. We take it very seriously.
Today involved dropping clothes off at Beacon's Closet, picking up some good food at Trader Joe's and uploading a gazillion pics from Saturday night. Oh and I also managed to take a few pics of new Etsy items (to be posted soon) and I also started a Facebook fan page for Idée Géniale. I figured alot of my friends and family that don't keep up with the fashion blogging world can now get my regular updates via FB and find it alot easier. So add me will ya!

Today I'm wearing a wonderful headpiece made by a lovely blogger friend Eirryn @ August Lovers. As soon as i saw this Harlow in Chains headband I really really wanted to own! Now I received this precious gem a while ago and am only getting around to take pictures of it! If you like what you see go check out her stuff!
I have so many great things in the works right now, hopefully i'll get to share these with you soon. So check back often.
Outfit:
Dress}mac & jac ( hacked off the bubble hem)
Cardigan} kensie
Boots}Blowfish
Headpiece]August Lovers
Tights}Uniqlo
