She wears her pearls on her sleeve







I'm excited to show you all this lovely cardigan that I bought used my credit over at Beacon's over the weekend. It's exactly what I've been looking for in terms of pastels and embellishments. It's absolutely beautiful and so soft and cuddly! It's made in Scotland exclusively for Saks Fifth Avenue and is of 100% pure cashmere. Hence the super softness! It's no surprise that I kept the color pallette Ivory and Black as I've mentioned before this is one of my favorite combinations.
The best part is the pearls and beads placed on the shoulders. I'm sure you've seen newer versions of this done at H&M and Topshop right now.


So yesterday I took a little trip (o.k, walked two blocks) to visit the Seychelles showroom to review their Spring and Summer 2010 collection. They, of course, have an aray of beautiful vintagey looking heels as well as a few practical everyday shoes that I want to keep on the lookout for.
They had an OPI manicurist on site that agreed to paint my nails in the multi-colored hues of my choice. I went for a more fall palette this time as they had alot of rich reds and purples to choose from.




Outfit:
Dress}kensie
Cardigan}Vintage via Beacon's Closet
Tights}F21
Shoes}Salvatore Ferragamo via Beacon's Closet
Belt}Vintage

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories