Sunday's (not so) best
I would like to point out that this is the reason why I usually don't post on weekends. My outfits consists of slouchy, comfty, relaxed items. I grab whatever I see and pile on pieces until an outfit is created. For today's 60 degree weather in NY, I decided to go with a summer romper, paired with tights and a slouchy cardigan. Keeping with the same neutral colors I felt that it hid the fact that I was going for comfort over style.
All I did today was walk up on 5th Ave here in Park Slope to wander into the shops filled with local designer duds as well as a few vintage stores, ending with Beacon's Closet.
Looking at these pictures remind me that its just about that time to get a fringe trim. Good thing I made an appointment for Friday!
(This is the summer version of the romper)
*This isn't the post I was telling you about yeserday, I'm going to be posting that one up next. I wanted to get this Sunday outfit outof the way first.
Outfit:
Romper}F21
Tights}HUE
Cardigan}kensie
Boots}Steve Madden

