Testing the Waters






First of all I want to thank you all for your lovely comments on my Halloween costume post. You wouldn't believe the work that was put into it. Not only did I have to sew on every dice but I also had glued on little rhinestones of every single dot on the dice too. That was the part that left me with burns (blisters) on the tips of my fingers and second guessing my decision. In the end it was all worth it and I think I got the point across...

So you'll have noticed that this is my second post in a row with a different background. That's right; I've been trying to find new places for my pictures just to switch things up and keep them interesting. Yesterdays was still in my backyard but I just noticed the door propped up on the fence a few days ago since it was being covered by a BBQ. The good thing is that this BBQ is on wheels so it's easily moveable.

Since I was over at Chris's house I decided to take my pics there this morning before leaving. I quite like this background and can't believe its taken me this long to figure it out. The only problem is not having my tripod as Chris doesn't have the most steady hand first thing in the morning (poor guy probably just wanted to go back to bed) so we'll just have to work at it.

This dress is kensie. I sort of cut it to make it into a mini. I read somewhere that when you have a high neckline and longer sleeves, the trick to not looking dowdy is keeping it short. I paired it with my opaque tights as to not look so scandalous and wedge boots to add some height.

Outfit:
Dress}kensie
Tights}Hue
Boots}80%20

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories