You will stop procrastinating...









Wow, this has been the most unproductive day for me ever. The only thing I accomplished was taking these outfit pictures and that was all before 11am. After that, everything just went downhill. Lucky for you though, you get 2 posts in one day.
I threw this on to leave my house (once!) for a quick coffee run and picked up a vegan scone while I was there. The joys of having a vegan friendly coffee shop up the street. And well, that was about it. I got back home and caught up on some reading, as I just received my Nylon magazine's November issue! NOVEMBER!! Are they kidding? Are they aware that I currently have the December issues of Marie-Claire and Glamour already in my possession? And they wonder why I haven't sent in a subscription renewal yet....

I bought this..urmm cape? no, poncho? yes I believe it would fall under the poncho category, last year at a small little (overpriced) vintage store near my house. I didn't wear it then, as I think I was a little ahead of time. But now, thanks to Pendleton's collabo with Opening Ceremony, I can wear it with confidence not worrying about looking like a Jedi, as I previously felt everytime I tried it on.

*O.k, maybe when I pull over the hood I still feel a little bit Jedi-ish. Is that so bad?

Outfit:
Poncho}Vintage
Shorts}kensiegirl
Top}Vintage
Tights}Hue
Headband}DIY

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories