49th St & Broadway


I had the pleasure of taking my outfit pictures at one of my favorite subway stops in Manhattan. Yes, it's busy and there's a million tourists at all times, but I love the red brick walls that make up 49th St station.







As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I attended the United Way's Young Leaders Council Red carpet soiree. The event was held at The Renaissance Hotel in Times Square. My co-worker, Lizzie and I had a blast, sipping wine and grooving to the DJ set by Brina Payne. The night was hosted by Katherine Creig from Fox 5 news and recognized young philantropist Beverly Bond, founder of Black Girls Rock. Although we didn't make it to the after party, we made our way back to Brooklyn and found ourselves at The Bell House, a local bar and I got home way past my bedtime.

I wore my corset and tulle dress by kensie, paired with glittery gold tights and topped with a cardigan and a fancy sweater guard. The chain/clip sweater guard I bought at the Bust craft fair and is from local designer so it's gray. It's made of recycled, vintage elements which makes every one of them unique. I thought this black/gold/ivory combo reminded me of the old hollywood glamour look.

Now it's already dinner time and I'm still in my pjs, yikes. Just a sign of how much fun I had last night! I'm glad though, that these nights happen few and far between, or else I'd never get anything done!


Outfit:
Dress}kensie
Tights}HUE
Shoes}Vintage Ferragammo
Cardigan}BB Dakota
Sweater guard} so it's gray

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories