baby, it's cold outside







So cold, that the parka has come out of hibernation! I have one question though: Where's the snow? Honestly, if it's going to be this cold (32F/0C) we might as well get a little snow...right?  This parka is the real deal. Made in Canada (Manitoba, to be exact), it is the warmest thing I've ever put on. I got it about 10 years ago at Value Village in Canada (of course) and still get as excited putting it on as the first day I found it!

I'm really excited today, not only is it friday but it was also the start of the Target to go shop opening! I made my way there during my lunch break (the perks of living in NYC) and got my hands on 2 Rodarte for Target dresses! I've been eyeing these pieces ever since they announced the launch and couldn't wait to see them up close. The TTG (Target to go) concept is a little funny though. All the items are behind a glass window and all have asigned numbers. You're presented with a clip board with 50 of targets best sellers, anything from Sonia Kashuk makeup brushes to the Wii Fit Plus. Luckily, they had 3 Rodarte dresses featured and the 2 that I was planning on buying. Along with the clipboard you're given an order form on which you mark the qty next to the numbered item and then proceed to check out. Once you've paid for them, you're then ushered to a pick-up window where you await your goods all packed up in a handy reusable tote.  The only down side to this is that there's no trying on for fit. I guessed my size and luckily they both fit (although the alternative was to wait until the launch on Dec. 20th and get them online which would mean the same thing). So the only question now is...where am I going to wear these beauties?




1. Sequin ribcage mini dress
2. Nude slip dress with tulle overlay


Outfit:
Coat}Vintage Opasquia
Jeans}Kensie
Boots}Vintage Dexter
Gloves}Tulle
Hat} DIY myself

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories