Holiday parties: Throughout the years

Last Wednesday night in Vancouver, I attended the annual kensie Holiday party. It was held at The Alibi Room in Gastown which I hadn't been in a really long while. If you live in Vancouver I'd definitely recommend it! It has a really great atmosphere and seems open to accomodate large groups of people.






I decided to pull out my McQueen for Target dress that I bought last Spring..hmm, was it spring? I'm not sure anymore anywho, I'd only worn once to my brother's wedding last April so I thought one more time! Aside from this dress being the most fantastic shape and design, the pièce de resistance were definitely my shoes!! Remember way back when in June when I posted about sending my Seychelles to my brother, well guess you just got them back! They are even better than what I expected and I couldn't wait to wear them.



With this being my 5th kensie holiday party I dug deep within my picture archives to find the past outfits I've worn at this annual shin-dig. Unfortunately, I wasn't aware of blogging and chictopia sites back then so I couldn't find a full outfit picture. Hope you enjoy these anyways.

(I couldn't find a picture of the 2005 party, but I'm sure someone has one. I will look into it and add once I find it. I believe I went with a retro glam look, complete with lace gloves.)


(Holiday party '06: I went casual with a pair of sateen pants and a knit top,
obviously black was a popular choice that year)



(Holiday party '07: Wore a kensiegirl dress, hair pull back in a mini bouffant)



(Holiday party '08: I wore a Betsey Johnson silk dress with beige chiffon details.
What a great looking group of ladies I work with!)

Well there you have it. I'm looking forward to ringing in the New Year in NYC and already trying to plan my outfit. There's nothing worse than thinking about the finishing touches and realizing that the stores are closed.

Now if you'll excuse me I must get to sleep in order to wake up at a decent time tomorrow for the Bust Craftacular!

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories