Live from Vancouver
I've been feeling a little guilty about not posting current outfit shots while I'm traveling. So today I made an effort to ask my coworker who's staying with me to take my picture before heading off to our Vancouver office. You see, I really am traveling and still putting together outfits!! Fo reals!!!
Anyways, I'll have to find a better location but for today, this will have to do, bad hotel artwork and all.
I'm feeling well rested today and am looking forward to a holiday party tomorrow night (the main reason I'm in Vancouver). Not so much time to see the city but I do feel at home whenever I'm in Vancouver. You see, before I became a Brooklyn girl, I lived here for almost exactly 9 years. You grow very fond of a city in that length of time especially when you're in your twenties and figuring out your life, like I was. Now don't get me wrong NY is great and all and I'm loving every minute of it but since I'm not an American citizen it's hard to imagine myself permenantly in the United States.
Having some time this morning and getting up at sunrise, I took the opportunity to snap a few pics of the downtown area from our balcony.
*Thank you all for your comments about my "blogging qualms", on yesterdays post. It was nice to read some similar experiences that other bloggers go through. And also, I would never stop blogging because of it!
Outfit:
Dress}kensie
Cardigan}kensie
Tights} Hue ( i think)
Shoes} Jeffrey Campbell

