Warm & Fuzzy
I'm back in Brooklyn! And surprisingly, it's warmer here than it was in Vancouver! Despite being a little tired and not sleeping well last night I made an effort to take my outfit shots this morning. Even though, today's outfit isn't super exciting, (it is Friday), I really wanted to show you my super cuddly sweater. I picked it up last week in Ottawa on one of my Value Village trips (1 of 3). I love the soft print and fuzzy angora. I even like the fact that it's a little fitted, I think it makes it work and not look so 80's. I'll probably try pairing it with a skirt for a lady-like look in the next couple of weeks.
I'm looking forward to unpacking, and maybe even putting up my christmas tree this weekend. I'll also be hitting up the Bust craftacular on Sunday, which I'm very excited to check out for the first time. So many holiday activities in the works! I also have tons of blog post topics that I'm dying to post and hopefully will find the time to do that this weekend. You're all probably tired of hearing about my lack of posting and time but I swear that will all be restored this week!
Outfit:
Sweater}Vintage via Value Village
Jeans}Cheap Monday
Boots}Thrifted
Headband}F21


