Ask me anything..well almost

I'm going to put this in a seperate post as to not get it confused with my other silly tight/over the knee sock dilemma I was having today.
Here what I asked in my previous post. Feel free to leave your question in this post's comments. I'll gather them all up  wherever you leave them anyways.

I've been thinking about doing a Q&A post for a while now but have been hesitating as it seems a little narcissistic. I mean, I already have this blog, that is pretty much all about me already but I decided to heck with it. This is not for my ego, but for my readers.

Since I've gotten alot of new followers recently (thanks by the way) you may have some burning questions that may seem silly to email me or something that i've never covered in my post. Oh it's o.k. if I already have covered it and you missed it, i'll still answer it. So ask away about anything, fashion, shopping, lifestyle, hair...etc. anything and I will do my best to answer it.

I plan on answering 5 questions each friday until they're all done.

Who knows, this might backfire and i'll have to get Nickie to ask me 5 questions just to get it done.



(You can still email me too, I always love to help and offer advice when i can)

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories