Best of's for 2009 pt.5 (final)- headpieces!

It's pretty evident through this blog that I have a thing for headbands and headpieces. Whether it be a simple skinny bow headband or a intricate floral crown, I think it's the perfect accessory for making any outfit a little more interesting. For my last Best of 2009 feature, I leave you with the top 5 heapieces worn throughout the year. Most of these I've crafted up myself.


The Maypole
headpiece} headband/Target, flowers/Trim store
Yes, this was last night's nye floral crown. A proper post to follow.


Headpiece} headband/Claire's, flower}Trim store
At first I thought that this one flower was a little over the top.
Who knew what else I was going to be wearing in 2009. (see top picture)


Headpiece}Scarf/Thrifted, Ring/Trim store
One of the easiest headbands ever.
The ring is supposed to be for a belt.
Loop it through a scarf and voila.


headpiece}Scarf/India
Sometime all you need is a long scarf tied in a bow
to make a summer outfit look complete


headpiece}Courtesy of August Lovers
Perks of being a part of the blogosphere,
you meet some really creative interesting people around the world.
Case in point, Eirryn@ August Lovers, who sent me this lovely piece!

That wraps up my Best of 2009 feature. I hope you enjoyed looking at past outfits that have allowed me to spread some creativity and hopefully inspire some great things for 2010.

I'm always up for some feedback on what you'd like to see more of on this blog. Hopefully I can keep up some random features, like whats inspiring me, and some more hair posts but if you have anything at all that you're either curious about or would like to see more of, please do leave me a commnent or email.

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories