BK: Brooklyn








(photos taken by Nickie)

Alright, let me do a little weekend recap for you, yes?

Friday:
As I mentioned in my post I tried to see the Tim Burton Exhibit at the Moma. Well, after the line was wrapped around 3 corners (basically the whole block) I knew my chances of getting in were slim but stuck around anyways. After about 10 minutes someone came around to let us know that the exhibit was sold out. darn. I'm going to have to go some other time, like a random Tuesday or something.

I then met up with a friend for drinks at Great Lakes, a local bar here in Park Slope.

Saturday:
I made my floral headpiece, blogged about it. I finally got a much needed fringe trim so that my hairs weren't poking out my eyeballs anymore. Plus my hairstylist is super duper nice so it's great to see her every month or so and catch up.
That night consisted of reading, wine, blogging, chictopia commenting, basically staying in like most n.y.c.ers because of the cold.

Sunday:
Met up with some lovely people: Dusty Rose Vintage and Nickie from Wild as a Mink, in Williamsburg for a vegan brunch at Bliss cafe. After that, Nickie and I popped (how funny would it have been if I'd written pooped!) into Buffalo Exchange and found a couple items each and then parted ways on the train quite satisfied with our purchases.
I'm now on my way out yet again, to have dinner with a friend.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Outfit:
Jacket}Alpha Industries
Dress}Vintage via Beacon's closet
Skirt (worn under dress)}kensiegirl
Top (worn under cardigan)}Libertine for Target again
Tights}Ellen Tracy
Cardigan}F21
Socks} ?
Shoes}Jeffrey Campbell
Hat}DIY
Scarf}?
(longest outfit list ever!)

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories