A case of the paisleys







I was really set on wearing a sweatshirt and pants today but, 1. I couldn't find this particular sweatshirt that I've had forever, and 2. It was 48 degrees here in nyc today! So while fishing around for a top to wear with ths skirt I found this little gem! I'm not even sure when it was purchased, maybe back in September when I went to Vancouver, or maybe it was over the Thanksgiving holiday in Ottawa? Hmm, anywho, I was super stoked to have found it! I'm trying to go with a casual friday look here which is why I added the denim vest. Otherwise this outfit would totally work for night.

O.k, I'm cutting this short to start answering some questions of yours.
Happy (long) weekend everyone !


Outfit:
Top}Vintage
Skirt}kensie
Shoes}Jeffrey Campbell
Vest}F21


Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories