A Day Behind

Yesterday went by so fast that I didn't even have time to take some outfit pictures. So, lucky for you, I recreated it this morning before doing anything else.











As to what I did on Saturday, well, it started trying to go to the Moma but then we decided that timing, and it being a long weekend Saturday that it probably wasn't the best time to make this attempt. We walked into Central Park, and then ended at F.A.O Shwarz just in time for a special performance by some piano masters at the floor piano that was made famous in the 1988 movie BIG starring Tom Hanks. You know the one right?









Not sure why I felt compelled to take this picture.

Outfit:
Dress(worn as top): ModCloth
Shorts}Kensiegirl
Tights}HUE
Shoes}Jeffrey Campbell
Cardigan}F21

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories