The Fruits of my Labor









Right after finishing up my diy headpiece I stepped out to take these pictures. Now, I kind of feel like a fraud since I didn't really wear this today. I just thought that I needed something pink to go with the headband and well, this skirt is the only pink thing I own.

So after these pictures were taken, I changed, bundled up and went to get a fringe trim. Yes, I'm going to start calling it a fringe because it sounds so much better than bangs. I know that they already call it a fringe in Australia and Europe too, I believe. So why not start the trend here? Either way, I was due, you can barely see my eyes!

O.k, time to finish up my book while sipping a peppermint soy hot chocolate to keep me warm. yum.

Outfit:
Top}Libertine for Target
Skirt}UO
Jacket}H&M
Shoes}Jeffrey Campbell

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories