Hair post: If only I was so daring
My close friends and family certainly know how much I'm no stranger to changing up my hairclor. I've done everything from highlights, bleach blond, to black, and everything in between (maybe i'll have some pictures to show you one day). That said, I feel pretty content with my hair color these past couple of years. I've kept it pretty simple and consistent aside from the old to fringe or not to fringe debate, which obviously I could NOT possibly let grow out right now. I mean, I'd have to get a whole new header for this blog...we don't want that. I won't even get into the many cuts I've had. It's kind of embarrassing actually.
Even though I don't think that I am as gutsy as I was back in highschool, I still keep on the lookout for great hair color inspiration. Just in case, you know, I might change my mind. Well, here's whats currently in my folder. Enjoy.
Even though I don't think that I am as gutsy as I was back in highschool, I still keep on the lookout for great hair color inspiration. Just in case, you know, I might change my mind. Well, here's whats currently in my folder. Enjoy.
nicole






