In my Dreams







(In the 2nd picture i was trying to show you that i could see my breath.
The scarifices I do for you.)

I slept in. I made up my outfit in my mind while still in bed dreaming away. I did not want to think about the cold, work, or anything else on my plate today. I wanted to stay in my bed with a million pillows (4 for 1 person) where it was warm and cozy. The outfit worked out except for the jeans, I had to switch from my blue jeans to these as I haven't yet hemmed the other pair. Oh well.

Outfit:
Cardigan}UO
Jeans}Cheap Monday
Top}Thrifted
Shoes}Blimey Oxford Heel Courtesy of Seychelles


I received a question today about what kind of make-up I use. Since I don't think I've ever made a post on the make-up I use, and don't have all that much to talk about, let me just run off the list of some everyday staples. I don't have any skin problems so I generally don't get any expensive stuff. I save that for my hair products ;)




Concealer: Sheer Cover duo concealer in light/medium


Blush: MAC buff



Blush brush: Handy Buki from Bare Escentuals




Eyeshadow: Combination of Patina and Tempting, both my MAC




Eyeshadow brushes: Sonia Kashuk for Target



Eyeliner: Rimmel Exaggerate eye definer in Black



Mascara: L'Oreal Voluminous in Black



Lipstick: Benefit in No Competition.

There you have it! I mix of high/low end products that you'll find in my cosmetics case.


Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories