Looks like Summer







Since I didn't have any particular item planned out to wear today, my outfit definitely had to come together pretty easily as to not be late for work. Now, I wasn't particularly thrilled about it until I started "tweeting" with Aspiring Fashionista about her (500) Days of Summer post, found here. Then I thought, well I guess my outfit would kind of be something that Summer would wear, right? it has that little office, vintagy look to it. Maybe something like this:




Haha, o.k,. There's so many posts about that movie going around still. Are people just getting around to watching it now? you guys are crazy if so. I've already watched it twice and am sure if I owned a tv/dvd player I'd probably have it on 24/7 while I go about my household chores. (K, maybe i'm exaggerating a just a little)
I bought this skirt a while ago, where else but Value Village in Ottawa, ON. I was planning on bringing out in the summertime, well, I guess you can't really plan these things. it was really hard to decide on what color of tights to wear with navy and white. Suggestions? If you can't tell by the picture, I went with brown.


*Disclamer: I do not think that I am Zooey Deschanel, nor do I want to be her. I am simply taking the character's style to justify my lazyness for today's outfit.

**Yesterday's pictures were taken in Williamsburg, Brooklyn (N 7th).

Outfit:
Sweater}Thrifted
Skirt}Thrifted
Tights}H&M
Shoes}Thrifted
Hair clip}F21

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories