NYC NYE

me: starting the dance party with some new acquaintances that just happen to work for modcloth.
boy: traverses the dance floor and tells me "You remind me of a maypole".
me: starts to dance around him with pretend ribbon in my hands
boy: impressed that I actually know what a maypole is.
The end.






I kind of dropped the ball (no pun intended) on picture taking last night. I decided not to bring my camera for fear of it getting dropped/lost/stolen at one of the many venues I was to attend. When I met up with Nickie halfway through the night she had let her bf take hers and he ended up leaving the party early due to an unforeseen accident. One of our friends tripped and last I heard they were going to find a hospital to check out a possible broken arm. So alas, no pictures of the actual night out. I'm very sorry.
Thankfully I've gotten in the habit of taking outfit pics before I leave the house, just in case something like this might happen. What I didn't think of was snapping a pic with my new faux leopard print jacket that I sported going from party to party, to bar then home. I might just have to come up with another excuse to wear it!

Hope everyone had a great night, whether it was spent at home with loved ones, or at some random party with a slew of new friends.
Also, go check out Delightfully Tacky's blog, as she named me one of her Top 5 bloggers of 2009! So flattered! Now go see who else is on that list...

And don't forget to check out my final installment of the Best of 2009, part 5 featuring headpieces!
Outfit:
Romper}UO
Belt}Vintage
Headpiece} DIY
Boots}Thrifted
Cardigan}BB Dakota


Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories