On Second Thought
I needed a splash of color (so I thought) and tried out some reddish tights and then layered some black over the knee socks to tone it down. I thought it was sort of working until I took my outfit pictures and decided to scrap the whole idea.
Since i'm so very dedicated to my readers (that's you!) and had extra time this morning due to washing my hair last night (it's a little pouffy today) I ran out and took new pics.
What do you think? Was it o.k. the first time? I have issues with my legs being too short to pull off the thigh high sock thing. sigh.
I've been thinking about doing a Q&A post for a while now but have been hesitating as it seems a little narcissistic. I mean, I already have this blog, that is pretty much all about me already but I decided to heck with it. This is not for my ego, but for my readers.
Since I've gotten alot of new followers recently (thanks by the way) you may have some burning questions that may seem silly to email me or something that i've never covered in my post. Oh it's o.k. if I already have covered it and you missed it, i'll still answer it. So ask away about anything, fashion, shopping, lifestyle, hair...etc. anything and I will do my best to answer it.
I plan on answering 5 questions each friday until they're all done.
Who knows, this might backfire and i'll have to get Nickie to ask me 5 questions just to get it done.
(You can still email me too, I always love to help and offer advice when i can)
Outfit:
Dress}kensiegirl
Boots}Blowfish
Cardigan}mac & jac
Belt}Thrifted



