Pins & Florals

You know how I always talk about how I like to plan my outfits in my head either the day before or in the mornings to save me some time? Well I do. So last night before falling asleep I was thinking up some easy dress and cardigan combo to wear and thought of this one. I knew that the dress would be a little long on me (story of my life, I know) so I'd cut it up, something like I did here. Perfect I thought, then drifted off to sleep.

This morning I woke up and totally forgot what I had decided! Honestly, I started with breakfast, then did my hair all the while trying to remember this great combination I thought up the night before!!? Whats wrong with me!? I can't even remember my last thought before bed!??




So after trying it on and deciding on NOT hacking it up, I remembered Darling Darling's post on how she pinned up her dress to shorten it, Calivintage also did it here. Brilliant, I ran back in the house after taking my initial pictures (of course) and pinned it in 4 places with safety pins. Voila, no hemming required, or scissors.


(sorry for the moody faces, but i'm tired and sometimes forget to smile)


(There, I cracked a smile)


I'm loving all your questions by the way! It's so hard for me not to reply right away!! So far I have over 20 questions, which means my Five Questions Friday feature will go on for about a month. But you can keep them coming. The first segment will be covering the most pertinent question: my job! So hang in there only a few days to go.
I'm also taking suggestions for my weekend hair post! Any ideas, would be greatly appreciated.

Outfit:
Dress}kensie
Leggings}kensie
Boots}no brand name
Cardigan}kensie
Dress(worn underneath printed dress)}kensie!

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories