Shop my Closet!
Remember when I said that I was figuring out the best way to sell off some of my clothes? Well, I finally did it!
If you go here:
http://shopideegeniale.blogspot.com/
you will find just the beginings of a few selected items that I'm ready to part with. I'm planning on trying to update it every weekend so if you check back every Saturday or Sunday, you'll most likely find a few new items. I really tried to keep it simple so if you have any questions, feel free to email me or leave a comment in the post that pertains to the item you are inquiring about.
I'm always up for a trade, so if you have an Etsy shop and see something you like of mine, please don't hesitate to contact me so that I can work something out.
Have a great weekend everyone!
If you go here:
http://shopideegeniale.blogspot.com/
you will find just the beginings of a few selected items that I'm ready to part with. I'm planning on trying to update it every weekend so if you check back every Saturday or Sunday, you'll most likely find a few new items. I really tried to keep it simple so if you have any questions, feel free to email me or leave a comment in the post that pertains to the item you are inquiring about.
I'm always up for a trade, so if you have an Etsy shop and see something you like of mine, please don't hesitate to contact me so that I can work something out.
Have a great weekend everyone!