Black Roses




I just want to give a heads up to the West coast bloggers that are going to be in town for NYFW to brace themselves for snow. We're expecting it to dump on us tonight and for the next couple of days. That said, they were also saying this for last weekend, and well, you all saw the little bit of snow I had for my post on Sunday.

This is my take on "winterizing" a Spring dress. All you need is a cardigan, some tights ( I doubled up on mine) and a pair of boots. The more layers, the better it hides the spring like material of the dress. I quite like the purple and black combo. I've been meaning to try to wear more purple in my life, actually, I've been trying to incorporate any color besides navy and grey so this is definitely a new favorite of mine.

I'm not sure that I'll get an outfit post in tomorrow, but I do have some other things in store!

Outfit:
Cardigan}BB Dakota
Dress}kensiegirl
Tights}AA
Belt}Vintage
Necklace} giveaway courtesy of Have a cute day
Earrings}Gift from mom

 

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories