Mish mash
mish·mash (mshmsh, -mäsh)
n. A collection or mixture of unrelated things; a hodgepodge
n. A collection or mixture of unrelated things; a hodgepodge
First off, I just want to day hi to all of my new readers that have joined me in the past couple of days. I'm sure you've probably found my blog with the news of The Delightful Dozen project that's been circulating on the other member's blogs. I'll be posting my introduction to this very soon, so if you have no idea what I'm talking about just sit tight as it'll all make sense in the next couple of days.
Second, can I just say how happy I am that it's Friday? This week has been a busy one for me all around, with work, blogs, knitting, chictopia10 planning..etc.. This weekend will probably entail alot of knitting for me as well as restoring some order in my apartment. Honestly, I've been too concerned with getting so much stuff done that dishes have started piling up. Oh how I hate doing the dishes!!! I really do.
This is my casual Friday outfit. Well, casual Friday's don't really exist at my work, because we don't really have a dress code. I can wear pretty much whatever I choose. And I choose to dress up! I've gotten this question before, as to what context my outfits are worn, and that is basically the answer. I work a 9-6 office job, therefore all of my daily pictures are taken right before stepping out the door for work! But I do admit, that as soon as I get home I change into leggings and a AA Deep V t-shirt.
(Need proof? Ever notice how in every one of my hair posts i'm wearing a V-neck t-shirt?)
Outfit:
Shorts}Thrifted via Value Village
Shirt}Earl Jeans thrifted
T-shirt}UO
Belt}Thrifted via Value Village
Headband}F21
Tights}Ellen Tracy