A Second Skin+ Idée Géniale kind of day
Monday, after all of the weekend madness, I got to spend the day with the lovely Christina from Second Skin. I must admit that I was ecstatic when she told me that she was coming to NYC with her hubs to take part in the blogger meetups and just visit this concrete jungle where dreams are made of (are we tired of this song yet? no? ok.) She's one of of those bloggers that you have no doubt that they are as nice in person as they appear on their blogs. I knew right away that we were going to click. Christina's sole request was to spend the day as I would any other.
I met up with her and hubs at Angelika Kitchen, one of my Manhattan vegan lunch spots, to start out the day. After eating, and before her hubby left us ladies to our daytripping, he was nice enough to snap up some pics of us.
It's a funny thing taking pictures with other bloggers since we all have our stance, and preferred sides and poses. Here are a few of my favorites:



I met up with her and hubs at Angelika Kitchen, one of my Manhattan vegan lunch spots, to start out the day. After eating, and before her hubby left us ladies to our daytripping, he was nice enough to snap up some pics of us.
It's a funny thing taking pictures with other bloggers since we all have our stance, and preferred sides and poses. Here are a few of my favorites:
(notice the little switcharoo of sides)
We then made our way to Williamsburg to venture in the infamous Beacon's Closet. But right before getting there, we were both attracted to this huge brick wall that had the perfect lighting for outfit pics. Christina took these for me. I didn't even have to tell her to get closer,to not crop out my feet, what to frame etc... :
We both made a pretty good haul at Beacon's, and then ducked into a nearby cafe and proceeded to gab about anything and everything for a few hours until the sun went down. I had such a fantastic day!! Great company, fab shopping and a new friend, what more can a girl ask for?
Outfit:
Dress}UO
l/s shirt}kensiegirl
Tights}Ellen Tracy
Boots}Dexter (Vintage)
Belt}Thrifted via Value Village