
Finally! I've added a little color to my life. It left me for a while but last night I worked hard to get this little number hemmed and I can finally wear it! I bought it at
Value Village over Thanksgiving weekend and have been meaning to hem it ever since, I chopped off close to 10 inches on this one. I'm also debuting my "jeggings" (jeans+leggings=jegging). So far they're alot warmer than regular leggings which on days like today is quite necessary. But I do think they're kind of a "trendy" piece and not going to stick around for very long.
My hair is basically what happens the day after using the hairsetters (see below for tutorial). It's pretty low maintenance which is good because I really love my sleep-in time.
I spent some time knitting this week and will soon have a couple new headbands up! And i'm always adding more thing to
Shop Idee's Closet. So make sure to check it out once in a while.
Outfit:
Dress}Thrifted viaValue Village
Belt}Thrifted via Value Village
Jeggings}Thrifted via beacon's Closet
Boots}Thrifted