The Sweater Vest
First of all, I'll just point out that, yes, I need a fringe trim. I scheduled an appointment for Sunday.
When I came across this little sweater vest at Beacon's Closet, I knew I couldn't resist. I mean, as a knitter, I can appreciate a cute fairisle when I see one and these colors are exactly what I'm looking for come Spring. Plus, it had a yellow tag, which means that it was 50% off that day.
What I love about taking pictures in my backyard is that I can take my time and even focus on details. You can see the little houses and trees on the print of this vest, pretty sweet, right? Probably something I would've overlooked if I was trying to snap these quickly on the street.
This outfit is a winterized version of this one, from a long while ago back in April. Using the same blouse and shorts, adding a few layers, gives it a whole new life.
Outfit:
Blouse}Vintage via Beacon's Closet
Vest}Vintage via Beacon's Closet
Shorts}kensiegirl
Tights}AA
Shoes}Jeffrey Campbell
Hat}me!