A Welcome Change
It's so funny when you have no idea what the weather is like until you hear the little ones upstairs leave for school and start hollering about all the snow on the ground. This is what happened to me this morning. No idea of this snowy wonderland right outdide my door until I took a peek to see what all the comotion was about.
We've received so little snow here in nyc that's it's kind of a welcome change. It's actually not even that cold today.
Everyday I try to make a conscious effort not to wear dark dreary colors. So I'm digging deep in my closets/drawers to pull out anything that's not grey/black/navy. And hopefully come out with a coesive outfit.
Turns out that today is a completely thrifted outfit. Actually, even my tights were on sale, what a steal.
The bow is from a giveaway that I won from a crafty lady named Christine. She blogs at Tie Me A Bow , covering everything from outfits, yummy food, her handmade creations etc.. In fact, she's having a Valentine's Day giveaway right now, so I urge you to go visit her blog, enter the giveaway, and stay for her lovely pictures. She has quite a knack for pretty photography, it always amazes me the crispness and details she picks up from an everyday lunch or accessory.
Outfit:
Sweater}Thrifted via Value Village
Skirt}Thrifted via beacon's Closet
Belt}Thrifted via Value Village
Shoes}Thrifted via Value Village
Tights} HUE
Bow} Giveaway via Tie me a bow
