Decently exposed
I pinned back my bangs today. Not because i'm trying to grow them out, but because I thought it would work better with this outfit. Does anyone else do this? Sometimes I think of what I'm wearing and go: "Oh I better put my hair up/curly/straight", all depending on the look i'm going for. I guess if you have short hair you don't need to worry about this silly stuff but I think about it all the time.
I'm looking more and more tired in all of my pictures this week. I think it was the daylight savings time that messed it all up. I mentally prepare myself to "look awake" as I walk outside to take my pictures but I'm not fooling anyone. Hopefully next week my body will be adjusted and i'll be all bright eyed again. Lets hope.
Just another vintage frock today. This is one that I was talking about yesterday so I tried again last night to make it less summery and I think with the socks and cardigan I succeeded. I rarely wear these shoes because they're kind of cheaply made and won't last more than a day in NYC. I do love their quirkyness though. But you see, in NYC your shoes are your transporation. You really need to invest in them in order for them to last. I walk everywhere. It's 31/2 blocks from my house to the Subway, 5 if I stop for coffee (yes 2 blocks out of my way), then another 3 blocks from the station to work, then on weekends its pretty much walking all the time from one place to the other. It's just a matter of time before these babies conk out on me. I'd be really sad if that were to happen.
Outfit:
Dress}Vintage
Cardigan}Kensie
Socks}DIY (cut old tights)
Shoes}UO