Happy Weekend

                
               

My Saturday was spent walking around Brooklyn with Nickie and our other friend Bridget, browsing through the flea market which I had no idea went on during the winter, then doing a little bar crawl around our neighborhood. The weather was gorgeous and I was thankful to not have to bundle up from place to place. I even went with knee socks instead of tights, and my poncho instead of a coat. Oh can Spring just get here already?

Today I plan on updating my blog shop: Shop Idee's Closet , with some Spring items and have already reduced the price of the items left for sale. I also want to get some more headbands up in my Etsy so I'll be knitting away until my little fingers can't stand it anymore. I have a cute idea in mind so I'm hoping that it all works out when I try it. Lets keep our fingers crossed, oui?

Outfit:
Poncho}Vintage
Dress}F21
Belt}Thrifted via Beacon's Closet
Boots}Vintage via Beacon's Closet




Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories