Hey (tom)boy

Two days in a row I'm referencing song lyrics? Really? I'm by no means a music enthusiast (gasp!) I know, how uncool of me. For this title song reference, see the link I posted at the end of this post.


Obviously today was all about comfort. Minimal effort. Well I might just go as far as saying: "I'm in my jammie jams" as Kellie "Erin" from The Office put it (too much Hulu for me). That's what Mondays are for, you need to ease yourself into the week slowly without any sudden movements in order for the rest of the week to run smoothly. Just watch, I'll come back tomorrow with something hella girly just to counter balance today's outfit. I find myself doing that alot actually.

I'm going to admit that as soon as I finish this post, i'm going to be looking up youtube/cbs for last night's episode of The Amazing Race. I mentioned it yesterday and I don't think I fully expressed my love for that show. I think its the travelling that has me hooked. I wish I could travel alot more. Actually, you might not know this but my biggest trip was in 2004 when I spent over 3 months in India, backpacking all over the country. I know h-core.  Since then I've had the luxury of making short trips to Paris, Hawaii, Barbados, Mexico but nothing will ever top my time spent in India. It trully changes you and how you view our culture and quality of life. Even the people around me will know this as I tend to bring it up often, even though it was so long ago. I don't think I'll ever be in a position to do that again, you know, adult responsibilities and all that stuff, but I'm glad I did it.

Here's the link to the song i've had stuck in my head for the last week or so. This isn't the official video, I don't think there is one.


Outfit:
Shirt}Vintage via Value Village
Skirt}H&M
Tee}AA
Belt}Thrifted via VV
Tights}Uniqlo
Shoes}Jeffrey Campbell
Necklace}Dolly & Boy

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories