It's Bliss
Yoah, Sunday night already? I was having so much fun striking off all the stuff I had on my to-do list! Plus, I'm not done, so the weekend can't be over yet! That's what you get for a gloomy rainy weekend. I think I wasn't as productive as I wanted to be due to alot of napping and catching up on some Amazing Race marathons. I honestly do love that show, maybe i'll elaborate more on that later when they get towards the end. But what I did get done was these two new headbands. They were just a little project of mine that I wanted to try out. Next up I think I'm going to make some more skinny band ones just like these for Springtime weather (if it ever gets here). You can find these listed on my etsy. I'm always up for making some custom headbands as well. If you have an idea but haven't found it yet, please don't hesitate to email me!
Also going on this weekend were items up for sale in my blog shop. I'm a maniac, I know. Lots of rummaging through clothing, yarn everywhere, pictures being taken, uploaded, etc...it never seemed to end. Make sure you take alook at whats there because I already have a few things to be mailing out tomorrow for those early birds that caught the worm! (man, cheesyness tonight, sorry I've been secluded from society for 2 days).
Outfit:
Skirt}Thrifted via Value Village
Tee}AA Deep V
Belt}Thrifted via Beacon's Closet
Shoes}Thrifted via Beacon's Closet
Tight} American Apparel
Cardigan}F21
Headbands} my etsy