My Happy 10
I've been tagged my the lovely Megg from Another day to Dress up with this Happy 101 Blogger Award. Now, I only started following her blog just a little while ago when I spotted her on chictopia. I have to say that her closet makes me envious. Everything she wears is just simply amazing and I can't stand it! She's definitely one of the top people that I would love to go thrifting with. Wait, i'd have to make sure that we're not the same size because that could turn ugly.
Now I usually don't do these tags, as they are way too time consuming but I feel like I haven't posted one in a while. So here it is:
For some reason, i'm the busiest i've ever been in my life right now. I've always been one to stick to the rule of 8 hours of sleep. Well, these days, keeping that up has been really hard. Bed, I miss you.
Ah, one of the culprits for keeping me away from my first love. Not only does the act of knitting make me happy but everything that comes with it. Shopping for the supplies, picking out the best bamboo needles, touching and feeling all the yarn (in a non-creepy way), seeing the yarn transform into something beautiful, seeing the expression on the person's face when they receive that item.
5. Travel
6. Sundown

And now I tag 5 other bloggers
(not because I expect them to do this, but because I think they're worth a daily visit) :
Je suis bad Penny: Sarah is the coolest 16 yr old i've ever come across. I love how most of her outfits are thrifted and styled in her own quirky way. She also sings in a band. Again, coolest.girl.ever.
The Vintage Valley: Ally embodies empeccable style. I don't even think she ever has a bad day. Plus she just opened an etsy shop where she sells some of her fantastic vintage finds.
Off of Broadway: I think that Amanda and I would actually be friends in real life if we were to live in the same city.
Blue Collar Catwalk: There's something comforting about Kyla's smile. Her posts are written in a down to earth manner and her style is to original and true to her.
Wild as a Mink: Nickie really hates these tags, therefore prompting me to tag her. We spend almost every weekend together (took a little break over the winter months) and I couldn't be happier to have met her!
Now I usually don't do these tags, as they are way too time consuming but I feel like I haven't posted one in a while. So here it is:
10 things that make me happy
For some reason, i'm the busiest i've ever been in my life right now. I've always been one to stick to the rule of 8 hours of sleep. Well, these days, keeping that up has been really hard. Bed, I miss you.
Ah, one of the culprits for keeping me away from my first love. Not only does the act of knitting make me happy but everything that comes with it. Shopping for the supplies, picking out the best bamboo needles, touching and feeling all the yarn (in a non-creepy way), seeing the yarn transform into something beautiful, seeing the expression on the person's face when they receive that item.
3. Bowling
4. Children
Bowling really does makes me happy, just look at the expression on my face.
I have a friend in Vancouver, (hi Wanda!) that got me hooked. I even have my own pair of Japanese vintage bowling shoes.
4. Children
I don't want to sound creepy but kids make me happy.
I love the sound of their laugh and the funny things they say.
I love their little clothing that look like it may fit a doll.I love their innocence and inquiring little minds. I can't wait to be an aunt, only a few months to go!
5. Travel
I've already mentioned this but traveling makes me happy.
Arriving in a new place, new cultures, new smells, everything about it is like this new world to be discovered (cheesy but true).
6. Sundown
It's not neccessarily the sunset but the orange light that is cast on everything right when the sun is ready to set.
7. Coffee

Let me rephrase that: a very well made coffee. I got hooked on "petit cafe's" in Paris. Plopping one sugar cube in a mini cup of espresso and just savoring the taste. Deliciousness! It's so hard to find a well poured espresso shot in America. Well, maybe i just haven't tried hard enough. I rather just dream of being back in Paris enjoying un p'tit cafe et pain au chocolat on a terrace.
8. Summer Concerts
Summer is the time for outdoor concerts. If you're in New York, they're mostly free too! Which makes me even more happy. Here's a crappy picture I took of Vampire Weekend playing a free concert at Columbia U last Summer.
9.Flea Markets
The thrill of not knowing what you're going to find. The hunt for something that you're dying to get. Being outdoors. There's usually alot of yummy food too!
10.Family
Being back on the east coast means alot more family time. Although they sometimes drive me crazy I know that its simply because they miss me. I'll be visiting them soon for Easter weekend!
And now I tag 5 other bloggers
(not because I expect them to do this, but because I think they're worth a daily visit) :
Je suis bad Penny: Sarah is the coolest 16 yr old i've ever come across. I love how most of her outfits are thrifted and styled in her own quirky way. She also sings in a band. Again, coolest.girl.ever.
The Vintage Valley: Ally embodies empeccable style. I don't even think she ever has a bad day. Plus she just opened an etsy shop where she sells some of her fantastic vintage finds.
Off of Broadway: I think that Amanda and I would actually be friends in real life if we were to live in the same city.
Blue Collar Catwalk: There's something comforting about Kyla's smile. Her posts are written in a down to earth manner and her style is to original and true to her.
Wild as a Mink: Nickie really hates these tags, therefore prompting me to tag her. We spend almost every weekend together (took a little break over the winter months) and I couldn't be happier to have met her!









