Playing with Proportions
Just so you all know, I'm a day behind in outfit posts and have been scheduling my posts to show up the next day. So right now as I'm writting this it's about 10:35pm on Wednesday, and i'm listening to some of my favorite songs, wishing that I could go out to some dance party and not have to work tomorrow.
However that said, when you read this, it'll be Thursday and you'll just be waking up and starting your day and also wishing that it was Friday!
This jacket is one of the coolest finds I've ever come across. I love the print, and the style, however I think it's a little too big for me. So don't be surprised if it shows up in the Blog Shop in the next week or two as I think it'll look stellar on a size 8 or even 10 frame. For me, it feels like I'm swimming in it.
My first instinct is to pair it with some skinny jeans or a tight skirt but I wanted to try something new and went with this flowy skirt instead. With the combination of the belt and boots, I think it turned out quite well, exactly as I imagined it.
Belt} taken from other dress