Sailing to greener pastures





Naturally when I received this top the other day, I wanted to pair it with my red skirt. Man, I wanted to wear it so bad, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Maybe save it for July 4th? Yeah, that's a better idea.
So I went with some neutrals and played it up with some mint green tights, because I really could've worn my red ones here too!!haha, see what I'm trying to do here??NOT look like a sailor.

I've been wearing my hair like this alot these days, purely out of lazyness. I'm working on getting a tutorial up, including my "tips" on the perfect top knot, so hopefully you too can enjoy a few extra minutes of sleeping in and throw your hair up in a messy bun just like this!

This weekend is going to be great! Warm weather, the brooklyn flea market with Nickie, going through my spring clothes to hopefully update my blog shop and some knitting is all in the works!

Outfit:
Skirt}Thrifted via Value Village
Belt}Thrifted via Value Village
Tights} Mint Green, via WeLoveColors
Shoes}Jeffrey Campbell
Denim shirt}Charlotte Russe, thrifted

 



Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories